Sunday, July 24, 2011

June Financial Roundup Networth = $-52,522.53

Once a month I am going to post a financial roundup for everyone to see.  It will include a breakdown of my net worth as well as some notes on my budget for next month.  This will hopefully keep my on track and allow my net worth to continue to increase instead of decreasing evening further.






As you can see I am carrying an extremely high amount of student loan and credit card debt.  I am hoping to see a good change at then of July because I had some good overtime at work plus the holiday this month.  I am considering finding a second job in order to dramatically increase my net worth but I am still on the fence. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I don't think I saw any post after 2011. What happened? Where are you at in the process?

    ReplyDelete