Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well It's The End of Another Pay Period

It's Thursday!  And not just any Thursday it's the Thursday before pay day!  What started out as what I thought was going to be a bad week for money turned out to be not to shabby.

I managed to control my driving and didn't need to throw some extra gas into my tank, even after the unexpected trip to CT last weekend.  I also didn't spend a penny this week.

My E-fund sits just over $300 dollars and I have budgeted adding another $50 to that tomorrow.  I am hoping that with all the over time I worked I will be able to add a lot more.  My raise won't be on this paycheck which is sad, but it will be on the next one and will have 40 hours of retro pay :-).

I am getting so excited just thinking about being able to tackle this debt.  I am also considering a second job to help attack this debt.  With the BF going back to work I am going to have a lot more free time on my hands.  I only work Monday through Friday most weeks so my weekends are free and I have no problem working at a coffee shop for minimum wage.  I don't know yet.  I'm going to have to mull it around for a little while and see how the BF feels about it.  It would be nice to have a little extra something coming in to snowball...

No comments:

Post a Comment