Sunday, July 31, 2011

End of July Round Up: Net worth = $-51,716.20

My net worth as of today stands at $-51,716.20 which is a change of $806.33.  At least it is going up right?

Complete debt breakdown is as follows:

  • Capital One: $4,851.48
  • Bank of America 1: $2,977.79
  • Bank of America 2: $1743.93 (need to watch this one because of fraud)
  • Citi Cards: $3830.08
  • Student Loan 1: Somewhere in the area of $2,600 I need to call to confirm 
  • Student Loan 2: $21,797.00
  • Student Loan 3: $17,252.62

I did some good saving this month thanks in part to the good overtime I had so yay!

Goals for this week are as follows:
  1. Open a new checking account for the BF (I failed at this last week because I overslept)
  2. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will be no spend days again.
  3. Reduce how much driving I do, I want to end this week with at least a quarter of a tank of gas.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the student loans right now, just focus on your smallest credit card, make it a passion to pay it off... trust me it can be done! I Added you to my blogroll! Keep up the good work!

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are moving in the right direction....go go go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @HS Thank you so much!!! My focus right now is building my E Fund to around a thousand dollars then I am going to MURDER my credit cards!

    @Mysti Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete