Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh Hey It's the First of the Month!

So No Spend Monday went right out the door as soon as I woke up.  I forgot that it was the first of the month and I needed to pay my rent and my student loans for August.  I like to pay my loans of the first of every month because I save up the previous month to pay the current month and I like paying them all at once.  It gives me much more of a happy feeling.  On the bright side those are the major bills for the month and they are over and done with.  I've readjusted my No Spend Days to include Thursday this week.

I did good going to work today too!  I left ten minutes later than I normally do (not willingly though, I couldn't find my car keys for the life of me).  Since I left late I had to drive straight to work and it wasn't the end of the world.  I got to work on time and I didn't any extra gas like I normally do.  On the flip side to that I have been having an off day at work.  I dropped some stuff and made some really good messes.  I really want to blame it on the fact that I didn't get drive around and relax.  I'm going to leave late again tomorrow and I'll see how it goes.  If it's another weird off day I'm going right back to driving around and I'll just have to deal.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment