Saturday, August 13, 2011

I love Lazy Saturday's

I love a good lazy Saturday. That's what today is.  There is nothing on the schedule that needs to be done so I'm not doing anything.  My plan is to only leave the house for fun, free, things.  There is a shopping plaza near us that sometimes the BF and I like to go to and just walk around.  I don't know why but that always makes me happy. 

Not much to report today.  I splurged yesterday and bought Chinese food for dinner :-/  I paid for it in cash so and I'm not to upset about it.  The BF and I haven't had takeout in about two weeks so it was nice. 

My roommates mother has come to her rescue, again.  She told my roommate to go shopping and put it on a credit card and then she would pay it for her.  My roommate spend 200 dollars on food.  For about $60 I can feed my BF and myself for a little under two weeks.  We need to restock milk and some basics during the two week period but $200 baffles my mind.  At least I know that her mom will cover her expenses so I am all set on rent ;-) 

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment