Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Raining and That Reflects my Mood Today

This weekend was horrible. Not really but pretty damn close. 

Saturday was wonderful.  The BF and I stayed in all day and watched stupid movies and made food.  It was a good time.

Yesterday, while I was driving to Target, my car sputtered and then my check engine light came on.  I'm not stupid, I know the check engine light can mean anything from a lose circuit to some horribly wrong.  I drove to my mechanic, who I have been going to since I moved away from home four years ago and who I trust, and on the way there the light turned off.  It has been off since then.  My mechanic told me that it is probably something stupid and that if the light is off not to worry to much about it.  He scheduled me an appointment for next Saturday and he'll take a look for me.

That was scary for me.  Even knowing that chances are it was something small I was still scared.  I was prepared to move my E fund into my checking account and conduct repairs.  I guess that's the moral of this story.  I had some extra money, albeit not much, to handle this.  That brought some calm over me. 

I am still scared and angry at my car.  It better hold up.

No comments:

Post a Comment