Tuesday, August 16, 2011

There's Something About this Week

I don't know what it is, but there is something about this week that has me on edge.  I think it is all the rain we have been having. 

My manager is on vacation this week so it's pretty quite at work.  It's nice really.  Everyone is more relaxed and it's a good change of pace.  September is looking like it will be a good month for some sweet overtime.  We have booked a small catering event and my job is holding a Yard Sale fundraiser that I get to work, so yay!

This weekend the BF and I are going camping with some guys from his old Boy Scout troop (insert fake excitement here).  I don't know why I have to go.  He is going down Thursday and I am supposed to meet him there Saturday morning.  I really don't want to go though.  lol.

Blah I am not feeling it today!  Sorry for the lame post!

1 comment:

  1. Boy Scout troop? Well....at least they will know what they are doing. Bring plastic...it is WET out there this week!

    ReplyDelete